transitube® conveyors work according to the principle of a fast rotating spiral, which ensures the gentle handling of bulk materials. The motor driven spiral transports the product inside a flexible tube from inlet to outlet. Outputs of 10.000 l/h and a transfer length of 20 m can be realized with just one conveyor.
The transitube® flexible mechanical feeder garantees an automatic and dust free charging of hoppers and installations of all kind. These can be extruders, blow molding machines or injection molding machines in the plastics industry as well as packaging machines, dosing units, mixers of silos. The transitube® feeder is applicable for any kind of bulk transport including bad-flowing products and can be applied in almost all sectors of industry.
Taking individual requirements into account we select the best conveyor type from our products. This may be as a sole feeder or in combination with our hopper series SC or, for bad-flowing products, our antibridging-device series ZFP.
- The transitube® flexible mechanical feeder can get around obstacles. No detailed plans are necessary since mounting adjustments can be made quickly.
- low maintenance
- Low power consumption even with high outputs
- A transitube® flexible feeder works with high rotational speed in a closed system without filter. Due to this, no material can get to the outside and no foreign particles can get in.
- ROUND SPIRAL The standard spiral for all good flowing materials.
- FLAT SPIRAL For approx. 30% higher output and for powders.
- SQUARE SPIRAL For difficult and sticky materials.
- BRUSH SPIRAL For the transport of very sticky materials.